With this high quality solar attic fan, you will dramatically cut your cooling costs in the summer. Your attic can get hotter than 160 degrees in the summer. This heat works its way into your house, and makes it more difficult to cool it in the summer. With the Rand Solar Attic Fan, you can cool your attic temperatures by up to 50 degrees. In the spring and fall, you may not need air conditioning at all! In the summer, it will dramatically decrease the amount of time that your air conditioning needs to run. And, since it is all powered by the sun, you will get these benefits at no cost to you!
The Rand Solar Attic Fan also provides needed ventilation to decrease moisture and water vapor in your attic. This, combined with the decreased attic temperature, can increase the longevity of your entire roof system.
Solar panel includes adjustable angle bracket so you can dial in the optimal panel angle relative to the sun. This way you will get maximum performance of this attic fan.
This Extra High Capacity Rand Solar Attic Fan provides up to 2650 CFM (cubic feet per minute) of ventilation, and can successfully cool an attic space up to 4130 square feet. This high capacity fan is great for homes with a large roof area and/or poor insulation, when you need to be able to move a lot of hot air. Instead of buying two or more smaller fans to get the job done, this fan will cool your attic cheaper, easier, and more effectively!
The Rand Solar Fan automatically regulates itself. When the sun is low in the morning, the fan runs slowly. As the Sun gets higher in the sky, your fan will automatically speed up to dissipate the extra heat. So, during the hottest part of the day, your fan is running at its fastest speed. And at night, it automatically shuts off. In addition, we include an 85 degree thermostat already installed! It will turn on the fan anytime your attic is above 85 degrees and there is sun shining. This greatly increases the life of the unit because it will not run when it is not needed.
The features of this Rand Solar Attic Fan are as follows:
- Always runs on free solar power.
- Drastically cuts your cooling bill. Pays for itself in a VERY short time, all while being good for the environment.
- High quality and high efficiency Monocrystaline Silicon Solar Panel.
- Solar panel includes adjustable angle bracket so you can dial in the optimal panel angle relative to the sun.
- Heavy-duty powder coated steel and fiberglass construction is more durable than aluminum.
- Cools up to 4130 square feet of attic space with its 2650 CFM capacity.
- High Efficiency long life brushless motor starts in lower light and overcast conditions.
- Whisper quiet operation. You won’t even know its running.
- Includes free 85 degree thermostat.
- Easy roof-top installation will work with almost any roof. Go to our installation page for simple do-it-yourself installation instructions.
- This makes a great do-it-yourself project, or, if you are uncomfortable doing the work shown in the steps, just about any competent roofer or carpenter can do it for you.
- Great for Homes, barns, garages, workshops, etc.
- No wiring to perform. Unit is self-contained. Just mount it to the roof and it works automatically.
- Entry screen keeps birds, bugs etc. out of your attic.
- Approximate overall dimensions are: 24″ L (24″ is the mounting flange size) X 24″ W X 11″ H (height with panel laying flat)
- Approximate dimensions of just the ventilator that sits above the roof line are: 23-1/4″ L X 21-3/4″ W X 11″ H
- Hole diameter that needs to be cut for installation is 14.5″ to 16″.
- Fan blade diameter is 12″.
- Please refer to the link above for installation instructions.
- Includes 20 year parts warranty.
- No sales tax on solar products!