Rand Commercial Duty Attic Fan Thermostat
All of our attic gable fans come with an optional attic fan thermostat. It’s your choice if you want to install this attic thermostat or not. The attic fan thermostat comes prewired so all you have to do is plug it in. It uses a premium internal contacts to last millions of cycles and should outlast any attic fan.
This solar attic fan thermostat automatically turns on your solar or electric attic fan at 29 deg C or 85 deg F. It automatically turns the fan off when the temperature drops below 80 deg F.
- Power Compatibility: 0-250 volts AC/DC, and up to 10 amps. Note: This attic fan thermostat is compatible with all solar panels as well as standard electric A/C electric devices.
- Switch Temperature: ON: 85 deg F 29 deg C, OFF: 80 deg F (This is the best range for most attics).
- Switch configuration: Normally open, which means the device will not run unless the switch temperature of 85 deg is met.
- Mounting: Can be mounted anywhere you need to sense the temperature, has two built-in mounting holes.
- Wiring: Comes with 2 removable pigtail wires with integral barrel connectors. Thermostat has two 1/4″ male spade connectors built in, so you can attach any type of wiring or connectors as needed for your project.
- This attic fan thermostat can easily connect to an existing fan that does not have one and will greatly increase the life of your fan because it will not run unless it is needed. (Picture this; It is a sunny day in the middle of winter and your solar fan is running all day, when you least want it to run!)